Your 'one-stop-shop' for affordable all-species, chemical free livestock processing and meat supply
We established our abattoir and butchery initially to process our own Dorper lambs and other animals to provide carcass meat as whole, sides, prime cuts and gourmet smallgoods for both wholesale and retail sale.
We opened as a public 'one stop shop' in 2013 to cater for private and commercial growers of livestock, especially those with just one or two to a few animals, due to the lack of access to mainstream abattoirs.
• Catering for both domestic and commercial livestock growers
• Providing service kills with no minimum numbers
• Prompt and efficient service
• We guarantee you get back your own animal, no substitution
• Full butchery and packing service available
• Helps growers see what they have produced and explore business oppountinity
• Personal service - the abattoir operator is a farmer too, so flexibility comes with the service
For any further information just phone, email, facebook page: pride of oak tablelandspremiermeats (don't forget to 'like' us while you are there) or use the website contact form. We'd be happy to discuss your specific needs.
As a family operated and farm based business we are small enough to care.
We are fully licenced by the NSW Food Authority to provide professional quality service to stringent, prescribed standards.
NSW Food Authority licence number 28321
Abattoir facility number 369
We are accredited for all farmed species.
You can also visit our
tablelands premier meats for all interim updates